Crystal Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Moon

A rpg where you fight to become the strongest

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelvin

Kelvin

Male
Number of posts : 23
Job : Street Performer
Abilities : Forgotten Touch, Fate's Path
Level : 1
Experience :
Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate Right_bar_bleue

+ Karma :
Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate Right_bar_bleue

Pl : 5000
Strength : 1000
Energy : 1000
Speed : 2000
HP : 1000
Money : 5000
Weapon : Crescent Moon Scythe
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Skill: Elemental
Class: Reaper

Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate   Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:50 am

Spoiler:
Kelvin Estria
Reaper of Fate
"Thy Life Shall Be Judged!"

------------------------------

»CHARACTER BASICS
ALIAS: Estria, Reaper, Kelvin, etc..
Role: A young man seeking salvation
Affiliation: Lawful Evil

»IN DEPTH
PLACE OF BIRTH: Outskirts of Gentle Gust and Spiteful Mountains, beside the sea
BIRTHDAY: 9th of June
SEXUALITY: 100% Straight
HISTORY:
I was a loner. I had no family, no friends, no one. The only thing I knew was a faint but cheerful light talking to me, frequently giving me food, telling me stories from time to time.

I lost most of my memory during one incident when I was about five years old. My whole family was killed and I was going to be blind at least that was what I was told. I was in such a shock that I didn’t dare open my eyes to face the truth of it. After few days of mourning, someone took me in as an adopted child. It was that day I meet my teacher and also my father figure. His name was Raphael Korin.

He taught me everything from basics and importance of education to the tough training of martial arts. I was moved by Raphael determination to teach me even though I always complained on how hard he was pushing me. At the end, when I was twelve, I inherited his one of a kind scythe fighting style by only using my hearing. It was hard as hell at first when he gave me a wooden scythe to train as it was too heavy. So, to meet to his expectations I had to run a lot around his small housing area, frequently doing push ups, sit ups and swimming in the sea.

I also had to learn how to bargain and talk in a calm, composed way towards people. Furthermore, Raphael will usually read to me strategy theory’s and explain it to me in every minute detail from the terrain advantages to the difference of a few men. It was torment but worth it as I became an ideal fighter with nerves of steel while being an avid tactician on the battlefield. Not to forget being polite to a certain level.

When I was 16, Raphael told me something that shocked me to the core. I was not really blinded but my memories were just erased till the point where I thought my eyes were blind. I hated him since then and left the cozy place I once called home towards the forest nearby and stayed there for almost one year. The wilderness was tougher than anything I could ever imagine but I managed to learn how to hunt, cook and survive there. I even managed to enhance my strength and speed here.

As days passed, I got word that my master was dying from an incurable disease and in good will for taking care of me for 16 years; I went to see him one last time. With his last breath he gave me his personal scythe and told me to travel, so that one day I will become an elemental which will help me in my coming future. I gladly accepted and he died peacefully. That’s when my journey began and that is how it will end…

»APPEARANCE
Spoiler:
HEIGHT: 185cm
WEIGHT: 70kg
EYE COLOR: Light Brown
HAIR COLOR: Black

»PERSONALITY
Sly, Secretive and keeps his thought to himself as he prefers not to speak unless needed. Cool, calm and composed not to forget that he’s not a person that is easily swayed from his objective or mission. Determined, serious and always alert off the changes around him even minute detail cannot escape his keen eyesight. His feelings are his own as he keeps it to himself and only himself. Though not that easy to talk to, he shows his friendliness, kindness and compassion towards people in the weirdest way imaginable, like giving candy to his friends or taking them to somewhere he felt that was a good place to be. In battle, he stays emotionless and weirdly he smiles during it as he finds it quite enjoying. It was something he developed when he was young as told by his friends and it really was useful. Other than that, his mind is like a supercomputer, master at playing chess or any strategy games, and stealth is one of his best qualities as he is a master of espionage and assassination. A natural-born killer and quite the strategist to say the least.

POSITIVES:

• Caring
  • Determined as ever on what he wants
  • Flexible
  • Strategy orientated while fighting
  • Calm and composed at all times

NEGATIVES:

• Bad temper when annoyed
  • Blur at times
  • Can easily have a change of heart
  • Wants more even though he has enough

• Fruits
  • Beach
  • Playing chess or any kind of strategy game
  • Tranquility
  • Sharpening his techniques

DISLIKES:

• Getting annoyed
  • People who don’t listen to reason
  • Losing
  • Arrogant people
  • Laziness

HABITS or HOBBIES

• Meditation
  • Reading
  • Collecting rare items and equipment
  • Singing and humming songs
  • Telling stories
  • Training with his scythe

OTHER FACTS:

PERSONAL ITEMS:

»WEAPONRY A scythe named Crescent Moon (Please refer to pic above)
ELEMENT: Non-Elemental
CLASS: Reaper
TECHNIQUES:
Level 1, Forgotten Touch
- Weapons touched by Kelvin will be somehow lifted upwards (max 5) and can be throw towards a target at 5 meters per second or defend Kelvin from a max of 5 physical attacks. They exhibit a soft glow of light as they levitate around Kelvin.

Level 1, Fate’s Path
- By using his flexible body to his advantage, Kelvin moves in a zig-zag with a twist and turn pattern around the area while moving towards the opponent, then ducking quickly while making a turning kick towards the legs of while his scythe makes an upward-horizontal slash towards the torso of the opponent.

LEVEL OF POWER:
-Strength:1000
-Energy:1000
-Speed:2000
-Health:1000

MONEY:5000

»ROLEPLAYER
NAME: Nick
CONTACT: Loloevil@hotmail.com(msn)/roxas.xiii.thekeyofdestiny@gmail.com(e-mail)
HOW YOU GOT HERE: Kazuya
FACE CLAIM: None

P.S: As my char grows his theme songs will change..^-^

Last edited by Kelvin on Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:40 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ende
Darkness
Darkness
Ende

Male
Number of posts : 150
Level : 45
Experience :

+ Karma :

Pl : 1,000,000
Strength : 250,000
Energy : 250,000
Speed : 250,000
HP : 250,000
Money : 450,000
Weapon : Claws
Animal : Dragon
Animal Pl : 600,000
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Character sheet
Skill: Untote Böse
Class: Dark Knight

PostSubject: Re: Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate   Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:10 pm

I see this is still a slight WIP but very nice, can't wait for you to finish and RP with us
Back to top Go down
http://crystalmoon.heavenforum.com
Ende
Darkness
Darkness
Ende

Male
Experience :

+ Karma :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate   Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:24 pm

rolling for the chance of a light/dark ability
Back to top Go down
Ende
Darkness
Darkness
Ende

Male
Experience :

+ Karma :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate   Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:24 pm

The member 'Ende' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Gaining of Elemental' :
Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate Two%20thumbs%20up
Back to top Go down
Xanxus
Water
Water
Xanxus

Male
Number of posts : 50
Abilities : Water Spike, Rip Tide
Level : 25
Experience :
Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate Left_bar_bleue48 / 10048 / 100Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate Right_bar_bleue

+ Karma :

Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate Right_bar_bleue

Pl : 271,000
Strength : 75,000
Energy : 75,000
Speed : 75,000
HP : 75,000
Money : 12,400
Weapon : Dual Revolvers ( Tsunami and Hurricane)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Character sheet
Skill: Water Mage
Class: Gunman

PostSubject: Re: Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate   Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:36 pm

Congrats. Seems Borat has deemed you worthy of creating either one darkness attack, or one light attack and adding it to your application
Back to top Go down
Kelvin

Kelvin

Male
Experience :

+ Karma :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate   Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:09 am

Done.. only 2 techniques right? Forgotten touch is the light technique.. ^-^ Hope my char is approved... and thus this boy shall have the messiah complex and saves mankind from god's endless army of angels to save all of mankind.. lol.. Sorry i went to watch legion, i really have a plot for him.. and it seems partly like diablo.. And i would like to ask a question.. When my char level's up how much pl will he get for each level?

P.S: I'm really sorry for the large amount of editing.. >.< I wasn't really happy with my char as it was not complete to me.. Really sorry..
Back to top Go down
Xanxus
Water
Water
Xanxus

Male
Number of posts : 50
Abilities : Water Spike, Rip Tide
Level : 25
Experience :
Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate Left_bar_bleue48 / 10048 / 100Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate Right_bar_bleue

+ Karma :

Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate Right_bar_bleue

Pl : 271,000
Strength : 75,000
Energy : 75,000
Speed : 75,000
HP : 75,000
Money : 12,400
Weapon : Dual Revolvers ( Tsunami and Hurricane)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Character sheet
Skill: Water Mage
Class: Gunman

PostSubject: Re: Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate   Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:09 am

you get 12k PL per level. The rest of the info can be found here ------> http://crystalmoon.heavenforum.org/rules-f1/leveling-up-karma-t49.htm
Back to top Go down
Kelvin

Kelvin

Male
Experience :

+ Karma :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate   Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:59 am

OK then why did the elemental side say it was 19k pl? i'm quite blur sorry..
Back to top Go down
Ende
Darkness
Darkness
Ende

Male
Experience :

+ Karma :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate   Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:36 am

? Do you mean this?
Quote :
lvl 6: Warrior - A strong human who is able to take on any of those weaker then themselves. PL Gain is 19,000/5000 spd
If so it's when you hit lvl 6 =/
Back to top Go down
Kelvin

Kelvin

Male
Experience :

+ Karma :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate   Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:45 pm

Ahhh i see.. ok soo... is my char approved?
Back to top Go down
Ende
Darkness
Darkness
Ende

Male
Experience :

+ Karma :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate   Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:18 pm

should have said you were finished lol Yes your approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate   Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelvin Estria, Reaper of Fate
Page 1 of 1