Crystal Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Moon

A rpg where you fight to become the strongest

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Royal Docks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xanxus
Water
Water
Xanxus

Male
Number of posts : 50
Abilities : Water Spike, Rip Tide
Level : 25
Experience :
The Royal Docks Left_bar_bleue48 / 10048 / 100The Royal Docks Right_bar_bleue

+ Karma :
The Royal Docks Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Royal Docks Right_bar_bleue

The Royal Docks Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Royal Docks Right_bar_bleue

Pl : 271,000
Strength : 75,000
Energy : 75,000
Speed : 75,000
HP : 75,000
Money : 12,400
Weapon : Dual Revolvers ( Tsunami and Hurricane)
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Character sheet
Skill: Water Mage
Class: Gunman

The Royal Docks Empty
PostSubject: The Royal Docks   The Royal Docks Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:22 pm

Xanxus made his way from his throne room to his personal Dock. As he made his way there, crews were running every which way, attempting to have everything prepared before Xanxus set foot on the ship. When he arrived, the ship was in tip top condition. The golden plated siding had just been re-polished, and silk sails had been redone. All in all it was a ship fit for only a king. Xanxus soon made his way on the ship, his royal guards still accompanying him. Where he was deciding to go he'd potentially need them. Xanxus walked up to the second level of the ship and to his quarters, taking a seat in another throne that resided in his ship's room. Soon enough a servant walked in through the door and kneeled. "Your Highness, the captain wishes to know where it is you shall be traveling to today." Xanxus sat forward, placing his hand under his chin, "Tell the Captain that we will be taking a voyage to the Fire Nation...." The servant seemed shocked, but tried his best not to let his emotions show. "Yes, Your Highness" The servant then stood back up and walked out, making his way towards to the head of the ship.

Almost five minutes passed before another loudspeaker began to sound off. "This Is the Captain speaking, Your Highness, we will be departing to the Fire Nation in twenty minutes." The King began to sigh, "I thought I told them to be ready to travel by the time I got here..." Though this was something that Xanxus could have been angry about, he let this slide. Soon enough he'd be where he wanted, and that's all that mattered at the moment. No need to become unnecessarily angry.
Back to top Go down
Xanxus
Water
Water
Xanxus

Male
Experience :

+ Karma :

Character sheet

The Royal Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Docks   The Royal Docks Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:56 pm

The twenty minutes came and gone and it was now time to proceed with travel to the Fire Nation. Workers and Sailors around the ship began to move about and finally set sail. The trip was projected to last about three days, and Xanxus would have to make us of these three days. Slowly, he stood, his royal guards following him out of the doors of his chambers. He then informed one of his servants to make an announcement, an announcement for all advisers and royal guards to make their way to the War Room which was located on the ship. Although the name "War Room" would give people the assumption of an impending battle of some sort, it was quite the opposite. This trip to the Fire Nation would not be a violent one, on the contrary he intended to make it as peaceful as possible. His intention was to arrive there and gain audience with the Fire Lord, Shinsei.

While continuing his way to the War Room, Xanxus began to think back to his first encounter with Shinsei. An encounter that took place almost two years ago. Xanxus back then was still exiled in the Fire Nation, living in the Villages of Ash, trying to keep his identity unknown. Though that was before an idea came to mind, an idea to get back at his father. Xanxus figured that if he were to attack and kill Shinsei, or even just to attack and escape, this would cause backlash towards the Raging Sea, which might incite a war. The perfect cover for yet another coup d'etat. Xanxus made his way to Shinsei's castle and infiltrated it, finally making his way to the Fire Lord. They fought, or rather, had a scuffle. Xanxus at this time was severely outclassed by Shinsei and placed within a dungeon, in which he escaped and fled back to the Raging Sea, where the rest is history.

As Xanxus thought about this, he wondered if Shinsei would still harbor ill will towards him, after all, Xanxus did try to assassinate him. Xanxus shrugged this thought off. There was no reason in spectating what exactly would happen, he'd find out when he got there and deal with whatever happened then and there. If Shinsei accepted the audience, then all would have gone as planned, if he didn't and decided to go down the route of violence, Xanxus would be prepared for that as well. He wasn't the same person since their last encounter, and though Xanxus could assume Shinsei wouldn't be as well, Xanxus had faith in all that he had learned and acquired since then.

Xanxus finally arrived in front of the large double doors that made way into the War Room. His guards opened the doors and Xanxus walked in. Taking a seat in the throne that was rested at the end of the absurdly long meeting table. All he needed to do now was to wait for the advisers and warriors to arrive, and he'd fill them in on the course of action upon arrival.
Back to top Go down
Xanxus
Water
Water
Xanxus

Male
Experience :

+ Karma :

Character sheet

The Royal Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Docks   The Royal Docks Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:11 pm

Xanxus had waited for a little while and with haste advisers and Royal guards made their way into the War Room, waiting to be briefed on what the King's orders were. Xanxus waited for them to be seated and then he stood. "I've called this meeting in order to inform each of you of our reason for traveling to the Burning Nation, and your duties upon arrival." Xanxus paused for a second in order to make sure that he had everyone's undivided attention and then he continued. "Quite a bit of time has passed since I claimed the throne from my father. I held back on my ambitions in order to allow our nation to become accustomed to a new ruler, and I now feel as though enough time has spared upon this. It is time that my plans go into motion and the Raging Sea become the superpower of this world. My father was a king of submission by the means of submission, he allowed all other Nations and Elementals to do as they pleased. He believed that if we were to keep a "low profile", so to speak, that we'd be spared from any conflict. But as you can see, this ideology has caused the death of many of our comrades, and has also given all others the impression that we, as a whole, are "weak"."

Xanxus took a breathe, but used this time from the pause to let his words sink into his audience. "As we all know, this could not be the furthest from the truth. Without the element of water, none could survive. When fire elementals speak of burning away all of creation, just remember with water they can be extinguished. When earth elementals speak of their power, let it be known that we can erode it away. And when wind elementals brag, just remember that their power will only work to increase the waves of our rage which will soon crash down upon all of them..." Xanxus could hear the voices of all who agreed with him murmur through the room, to which Xanxus let off a smile.

"In order to achieve our supremacy over this world, we must make our ideals known. We will not sneakily go about these ideals in the way many have done before, but rather, we shall make these ideals known to all. After all, why should superior beings have anything to hide? We shall make our way to the Burning Nation and gain audience with Shinsei. It is there that I shall inform him of my ambitions and..."advise him" to stay out of the affairs of the Raging Sea. After overtaking all other nations we will return to the Burning Nation soon enough....Now, my Royal Guards. You will accompany me to my audience with Shinsei, the fire lord. Knowing his craftiness has helped me to come to this decision. If a brawl is to take place, we will be ready. Now my advisors and generals, you will be tasked with researching as much information as you can about each nation and you will report these findings to me upon my return." Xanxus once again paused, making sure that all within the confines of the room heard him. "Now, would there happen to be any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Akihiro Asukai
Water
Water
Akihiro Asukai

Male
Number of posts : 3
Experience :

+ Karma :

Pl : 5000
Strength : 1000
Energy : 2000
Speed : 1000
HP : 1000
Money : 5000
Weapon : Trench Knifex2, Shuriken & A Wakizashi
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Character sheet
Skill: Elemental
Class: Ninja

The Royal Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Docks   The Royal Docks Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:29 am

Jerome Mayers-Williams 24 February at 01:04
Much like the other members of the royal guard Akihiro hastened into the room at the call of the king and waited silently for the reason of the calling to be revealed. As Xanxus carried out his speech he nodded silently, the words the young king spoke had been true, the other nations did consider the Raging Sea to be the weakest of the nations in terms of military power , Akihiro himself even bore the evidence of his words on his back in the form of the 5 tatoos that symbolised his fallen brothers. However he could not agree with one of the kings decision; why not simply taking over the Burning Nation on their first visit? surely it would be easier to do so instead of going away and returning later and so when Xanxus opened the floor to any questions he cleared his throat and preapred to speak.

"My lord if i may ask why do we not simply overrun the Burning Nation first? They are the most powerful nation next to ours, surely it would not do well to allow them time to prepare whatever defnses they can muster whilst we takeover the other nations."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Royal Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Royal Docks   The Royal Docks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Royal Docks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crystal Moon :: Raging Sea :: Capital City Atlantia :: Dolphins side-
Jump to: