Crystal Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Moon

A rpg where you fight to become the strongest

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Markus APP W.I.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryusaki Toketsu

Number of posts : 1
Experience :
Markus APP W.I.P Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Markus APP W.I.P Right_bar_bleue

+ Karma :

Registration date : 2010-01-31

Markus APP W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Markus APP W.I.P   Markus APP W.I.P Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:17 pm

Characters Name: Markus

Animal: Eagle

Character's Features: http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/shaman_king/hao/sk_hao0031.jpg : Markus's eyes are the same as an eagle causing amazing eye sight

Character's Attitude/Personality: Markus has trust issues,

Element:(look to Elements Page for your choice.)

Class: (Go to Class List)

Techniques: (Choose your starting attacks)

Weapon(s): (Any and all weapons your character carries.)

Special Traits: (if your character can do something special like seeing in the dark please say so now here, if we find this trait to be god-mod or any kind of over power you will be denied from this forum. if you later on have a special idea you can ask an Admin and if they say it is okay, you may edit your Template and then put it in.)

History: (The Past of your character, and don't put unknown, because everyone has a past. You must have at least twenty sentences! Darkness users MUST have a life as they're animal selves being transformed into a humanoid form in the darkness forest.)

RP Sample: (this is just to show how you play such as 3rd person, 1st person or 2nd person.)Name: (Name of your Character)

Money: (Everyone starts with 5,000)

Power Level: (Everyone starts with 5,000) you must split it into the 4 categories.

-Strength:
-Energy:
-Speed:
-Health:

Referred by: (if you were referred to this site by a current member then put their name here. otherwise put 'n/a')
Back to top Go down

Markus APP W.I.P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crystal Moon :: Membership :: Character Creation-
Jump to: